Whitening for Life
Dentist in Woodlawn Chicago
Free Professional Teeth Whitening for Life is a courtesy, compliments of Woodlawn Dental Gallery. This program is extended to patients who have proven that they take their oral hygiene and general dental health seriously. We believe it is extremely important to maintain recommended hygiene care appointments and to receive necessary dental treatment to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. In fact, patients who maintain regular hygiene appointments and receive recommended treatment, on average spend less money on dental care than those who only see the dentist when they perceive a problem exists.
Free Professional Teeth Whitening for Life patients will receive one set of custom whitening trays with 2 tubes of gel. Every 6 months thereon, an additional tube of gel will be dispensed.
This privilege, while absolutely free, does require some rules, restrictions, and regulations. Below is a brief description of the qualifiers for this program. Please read through them carefully. You will also receive a copy of our Broken Appointment Policy.
Please review the policy below.
VIP Member Patient Activation Rules & Regulations:
1. The $399 fee is waived but the patient must be at least 18 years of age
2. Must complete initial X-rays, professional Cleaning, and Dr. Bowden’s Exam
3. Must comply with minimum required dental care per Dr. Bowden’s treatment plan if dental disease such as gum disease or decay is present
4. After completion of all necessary dental treatment, impressions will be taken for professional whitening
5. Must comply with Broken Appointment and Late Arrival Policy
6. Must not have any outstanding bills with Woodlawn Dental Gallery.
Non-VIP Member Patient Activation Rules & Regulations:
1. For patients interested in this program, there is a one-time discounted $399 fee to enter the program
2. All above rules stated under “VIP Member Patient Activation Rules & Regulations” apply
Lifetime Maintenance Rules & Regulations:
1. Must maintain minimum continued care as treatment planned by Woodlawn Dental Gallery, its doctors, and staff.
2. Must maintain continued hygiene care (3, 4, or 6 month hygiene appointments).
3. Must comply with all Woodlawn Dental Gallery policies regarding payment and late/broken appointments.
4. A maximum of 2 whitening solution refill will be rewarded at a recall appointment 2x annually. Additional
whitening solutions may be purchased between visits for $20 per tube.
5. Lost or destroyed applicator trays will be replaced at cost to patient ($99).
6. If the 3, 4, or 6 month hygiene appointment has to be changed for any circumstance, it must be reappointed
within 2 weeks. If the recall visit is completely missed and not rescheduled within the allotted time, the
Whitening for Life program will be cancelled.
Contact our office for more information.